Sunday, October 24, 2010

true friend

This is a story that revolves around three close friends who deserve our example. Dikehidupan day-to-day but if there is not emulated kejelekanya
In hot weather suasanah estimated at 36 c when it came home from school grand and walk toward the house amen amen en route to meet a seller of ice because he felt thirsty and amen he bought an ice candle. They treat thirst was too rushed home. On the way home when they saw yusuf again to help their parents, it was already out of school yusuf background of poverty in their families, yusuf is my best friend's most enterprising to work usually yusuf is out of his house early in the morning because it helps parents in the market. To sell vegetables from the total plantation itself. At 11 o'clock just got back and then he helped his parents in the garden. Usually I go play with and great yusuf bermainya place after school at her parents' garden yusuf.
One suffered a broken leg when yusuf me very sad and glorious at the time I, Agun and yusuf play above tamarind tree branch that somehow broken terjatuhlah dipijak yusuf yusuf on the ground that ketingianya reached 6 meters. Yusuf my heart sad to see me fall from tamarind tree merasah guilty to his parents.
On that day I saw yusuf can not help his parents sell vegetables at the market and could no longer petrified at his parent's garden. Sepih seemed unable to gather with people we care about it's sad if our friend anymore trouble but that's life. Time can not be played back seandaiyasaja time I turn the bias back certainly did not happen anything like this.
Months have passed after terjatuhnya yusuf from tamarind tree. I intend to take her glorious Eden ketamasya to the poor but Yusuf refused because there is no charge to go persuade my kujalan raru yusuf Ager want to go even though he did not have the money.
At thy leave home at 7 am using bi slang sung towards poor areas and then go on using public transportation. We headed tourist ordeal rondo waterfall where I let go of the great and yusuf Resa travel fatigue. There I bought yusuf my pocket with the money collected selamah one month because I feel guilty. Hour show at 3 pm I, the great and yusuf back home.


Among

No comments:

Post a Comment